This is the combination of the Level 2 Fitness Instruction and the Level 3 Personal Training for those who don’t already hold a recognised qualification at Level 2 and are looking to fast track into the fitness industry.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Components of fitness
- Fitness planning
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology
- Nutritional advice
- Design Personal Training programmes
Take your first step towards the Level Fitness Instructor certificate with this introductory course.
- Introduction to the role of a Fitness Instructor
- Basic principles of assisting in leading of exercise sessions
- Undertake a personal exercise plan utilising the principles of fitness
Add to your Fitness Instructor qualifications by gaining the understanding required to plan and instruct group circuit training sessions.
- Planning safe and effective group circuit sessions
- How to use music to enhance group training sessions
- Methods of collecting participant information