Add to your Fitness Instructor qualifications by gaining the understanding required to plan and instruct group circuit training sessions.
- Planning safe and effective group circuit sessions
- How to use music to enhance group training sessions
- Methods of collecting participant information
The aim of this qualification is to provide you with the additional knowledge; understanding and skills required to plan and instruct group circuit training.
Levl 2 Award In Circuit Training Sessions
- A/600/9017 – Principles of exercise, fitness, and health
- H/600/9013 – Anatomy and physiology of exercise
- M/600/9015 – Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- T/600/9016 – Health, safety, and welfare in a fitness environment
- Practical examination
- Planing group circuit training sessions
- Instructing group circuit training sessions