Take your first step towards the Level 2 Fitness Instructor certificate with this introductory course.
- Introduction to the role of a Fitness Instructor
- Basic principles of assisting in leading of exercise sessions
- Undertake a personal exercise plan utilising the principles of fitness
Level 1 Award In Fitness & Physical Activity
This is a Level 1 entry course with no entry requirements.
- Assessment Workbook
- Practical examination
- The basic structure and function of the human body in relation to exercise and fitness
- Using a personal exercise programme utilising the principles of fitness
- An Introduction to the role of the fitness instructor
- An introduction to the fitness industry and careers in fitness
- The basic principles of assisting in leading an exercise session safely and effectively
Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing – Gym-Based Exercise