This is the combination of the Level 2 Fitness Instruction and the Level 3 Personal Training for those who don’t already hold a recognised qualification at Level 2 and are looking to fast track into the fitness industry.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Components of fitness
- Fitness planning
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology
- Nutritional advice
- Design Personal Training programmes
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to apply immediately to work in a gym as a personal trainer or set up on a self-employed basis.
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
No prior qualifications are needed as this is an entry-level course.
We would advise you have a reasonable level of fitness along with basic reading, writing and numeracy skills.
- Practical assessments
- Multiple choice theory exams
- Filmed practical assessments for evidentiary purposes
£1’495 NOW £1’195
- Anatomy and physiology
- Concepts and components of fitness
- Excercise programme design.
- Ethics, customer service, and health & safety
- Excercise considerations for special populations
- Planning and instructing gym based excercises
Work immediately in a Gym as a personal trainer or set up your self on a self-employed basis or continue onto Level 4 equivalent Certificate Personal Trainer.
Courses can be delivered online/ home study or face to face.