The Certificate in Personal Training course is for people already qualified to Level 2, this allows you to work as a Personal Trainer for a gym or for yourself.
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology
- Nutritional advice
- Design Personal Training programmes
You will need this qualification to become a personal trainer. This can be taken on its own, or it can form part of the Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training.
Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Practical assessments
- Multiple choice theory exams
- Practical evidence to be filmed for evidentiary purposes
£1050 NOW £895 12 weeks +
- Advanced anatomy and physiology
- Core training and programme design for hypertrophy, strength, power and aerobic fitness
- Dynamic fitness testing
- Planning, programming and instructing Personal Training session in and outside the gym.
- Assessment of posture and corrective exercise Principles of Nutrition.
- Strategies for effective communication and motivation.
Working as a personal trainer or going onto Level 4 Certified Personal Trainer.